[Users] Network profile lost after host edit

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 21:43:35 UTC 2013

Hi Simon,

I apologize for the delay in my response. I've worked quite a bit on
that part of the dialog since oVirt 3.3, and while it was quite buggy I
haven't encountered this exact issue you're describing. It does remind
me of one bug though; could it be that pressing the "Show Advanced
Options" is what triggers the strange behavior?

What version of oVirt engine are you running? Both 3.3.1 and 3.3.2
should be quite stable as far as this dialog is concerned, so upgrading
might be a good idea.

As for workarounds, it sounds like a GUI issue so I don't think there's
anything you can do apart from upgrading the engine.

Yours, Lior.