[Users] Network profile lost after host edit

Simon Barrett Simon.Barrett at tradingscreen.com
Thu Dec 12 21:52:42 UTC 2013

Lior,

I'm running 3.3.1.

I think it may be related to how I created the VM's. Another VM created using the blank template works fine and the network config displays correctly when I click on edit.

The problem VM's were created with a different template. I'll dig a bit further to see if I can narrow it down any further.

I don't have to click show advanced to exhibit the problem.

Thanks for the response

Simon