[Users] SpiceHTML5, noVNC console and Spice Proxy mixable?

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Fri Dec 13 10:24:09 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I am unsure spice-html5 supports spice proxy[1], and it is not required as websocket protocol is http already.

Gianluca, the engine-setup of 3.3.1 will setup the spice proxy per default on the engine, it should be sufficient to what you need.

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/spice/spice-html5/tree/spiceconn.js