[Users] SpiceHTML5, noVNC console and Spice Proxy mixable?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 14:40:35 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> I am unsure spice-html5 supports spice proxy[1], and it is not required as websocket protocol is http already.
>
> Gianluca, the engine-setup of 3.3.1 will setup the spice proxy per default on the engine, it should be sufficient to what you need.
>
> [1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/spice/spice-html5/tree/spiceconn.js

At the moment I'm only using websocket and no spice proxy for this initial test.
I'm doing also some tests off list with Frank, but the probelm seems
now that I have a problem with the ceritficate, as if I run websocket
proxy from a terminal after creating some contents after the directory
/tmp/test and changing web=None to to web='/tmp/test'  inside the
websocket-proxy python script I get this

  3: handler exception: [Errno 336265225] _ssl.c:351:
error:140B0009:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file:PEM lib
  4: handler exception: [Errno 336265225] _ssl.c:351:
error:140B0009:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file:PEM lib

But I don't know how to solve the situation.
I'm also available to re-create my engine certificate and reimport it
in my client step-by-step... only need to know how ;-)

Thanks anyway for your patience....
Next item I need to certificate myself will be ..... certificates ;-)

Gianluca