[Users] How do I add a node?

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Fri Dec 13 17:41:41 UTC 2013

> 1.  Install Fedora (minimum install) on each machine
> 2.  Install tar on each node machine
> 3.  Install the engine on the controller machine.
> 4.  Add nodes using IP and password in the web admin interface and let the controller build the node.
> 5.  Profit.

:)

I guess you missed some manual steps. I always wondered
why that never found its way into the Wiki ...

4a: Ensure that /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-XXX
match the names of the interfaces inside the scripts. So
if you have an interface eth1 rename the script to ifcfg-eth1
and so on.

4b: Remove the numbers from IPADDR0, SUBNET0, ...
so that they read IPADDR, ... Leave DNS0 as it is

Markus