[Users] oVirt/RHEV Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 21:15:30 UTC 2013

Hi Jorick,

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Jorick Astrego <j.astrego at netbulae.eu>wrote:

>  Not trying to start a flame war or something on this list, just curious
> about the reasoning....
> Why only Google+? We would love to test it but I refuse to get a Google
> account due to privacy and other civil liberty issues.

There's no risk of starting a flame war with me. I understand your point of
view completely and sympathize.

For any other people reading who would like to avoid Google+, there is now
also a Google group that I can invite you to (which I don't think requires
Google+ membership). So if that works for you or anybody else, I would be
more than happy to invite you.

So let me refresh my invitation to the beta test now and say that Google+
membership is no longer required.

If there are any questions why this is on Google Play, I can justify that
as well.

Cheers!
iordan