[Users] [Spice-devel] Spice Proxy seems to try connect to host and not defined proxy

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 13:37:07 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> Hi

It would be nice to mark that as a note for RHEVM documentation too...
I can post a documentation bug eventually....

But for sure I tested with an updated Fedora 19 client and if I'm not
wrong also with a Fedora 20 beta
And none of them worked...
So how far from "upstream spice-gtk" are Fedora 19-20?
On my Fedora 19 client I have spice-gtk3-0.20-6.fc19.x86_64 btw
When I run console with Spice Proxy  enabled from this Fedora 19
client I see that it runs remote-viewer indeed that is included in
installed virt-viewer-0.5.6-1.fc19.x86_64 and
rpm -qR virt-viewer gives also
libspice-client-gtk-3.0.so.4 (the one included in spice-gtk3 version
mentioned above)..

So what I'm missing to be "compliant" on fedora 19 client?

Thanks in advance,
Gianluca