[Users] Upgrade from 3.3.1-2 el6 to 3.3.2

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Mon Dec 16 15:21:51 UTC 2013

Am 16.12.2013 16:12, schrieb Sandro Bonazzola:

> yes. I've not sent the announce yet because a last minute mail warned about a possible bug
> (http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/22412/) that may be worth a respin of the RC.

Does this bug just effect the use-case via GUI? Or is this triggered
also, when I invoke network profile related stuff via REST?
>> Additional info: the base os is still CentOS 6.4
>> Did anyone perform an inplace upgrade to 6.5?
>> Is this recommended?
>
> I've not tested it but I think 6.5 is required if you need cloud-init to work.

Sorry, I was a little unclear, I was talking about the OS-Version of
the engine-host.
You need EL 6.5 inside the VM for Cloud-Init because you need at
least version 0.7.2, that's true.

I'll wait with upgrade until I know if the above bug triggers via
REST-API. If this is the case, I'll wait for a respin.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen