[Users] [Spice-devel] Spice Proxy seems to try connect to host and not defined proxy

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Mon Dec 16 15:36:33 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

If 'auto' is set than it first tries to use the XPI plugin. If it does not find it than the native impl (using .vv file)

> And I also have pre-marked the Spice-Proxy checkbox (inherited by
> global config set)
> Does Spice Proxy work with both the plugin and the native
> remote-viewer or only with the latter?

Should with both. For XPI we set the ".Proxy" property (with capital "P") and for the native we put
"proxy=..." to the .vv file (with small "p") which is AFAIK correct.

If you are using the native impl could you please verify that the "proxy=..." is indeed present in the .vv file?