[Users] simple networking? [SOLVED] mostly

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 17:54:34 UTC 2013

Itamar,

I have the same problem and already have mentioned that in previous
posts. In my case, I have vlan 128 tagged assigned for ovirtmgmt so I
set the host ip manually on top of a vlan interface and the, after ovirt
does install the node, it fails to finish as it can't manage properly to
create the bridge and pass the ip to the brand new bridge. The ovirtmgmt
interface I create in engine is a bond (and originally I configure just
a single interface with the ip to grant engine access), just in case
this changes the scenario.
Regards,