[Users] Solaris 11.1 ISO panic on boot

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Dec 17 07:39:11 UTC 2013

On 12/16/2013 05:47 AM, René Koch wrote:
> Hi,

René - maybe a patch to add solaris to osinfo config file with these
limitations (hmm, it would still need the hook, which is a shame[1])
Joop - just a btw - not sure why you start from a rhel64 template,
rather than start from blank + add disk, then boot from iso.
(since there is no benefit to either doing COW of solaris over the
rhel64 template, nor to cloning it)

[1] michal/roy - thoughts about allowing to specify at osinfo level
extra flags or override the cpu model altogether (iirc, windows guest
would need this as well for new windows specific flags going forward).