[Users] [Spice-devel] Spice Proxy seems to try connect to host and not defined proxy

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Tue Dec 17 08:38:25 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Awesome!

BTW the root cause of this issue was that it was not mentioned on http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Spice_Proxy ;)

I would love to put the missing info there but I'm still not sure what are the specific versions where the support has been added.

@Marc-Andre: do you happen to know what where the win/linux versions where this support has been added to spice? I did not find it anywhere...