[Users] [Spice-devel] Spice Proxy seems to try connect to host and not defined proxy

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 23:04:08 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 4:36 PM, Tomas Jelinek  wrote:

> [...]

OK... my expression "for sure" was not the reality ;-)

The problem was that I didn't report correctly the clients used (f19
and f20 were actually used for another test).
I had used CentOS 5.10 and CentOS 6.4 in my first tests, so as
Marc-Andre' clarified, they are not able to connect.
I have just tried now with a Fedora 20 with firefox and it was able to
use proxy both with native client and plugin.
Tried also with Fedora 19 and Chrome and was able to use proxy too
In its generated .vv fie I correctly see these lines:
host=10.4.4.58 (one of the two hypervisors)
proxy=http://10.4.4.63:3128 (my setup proxy)

Sorry for my confusion, but at least I learnt that there are indeed
client dependencies...

Gianluca