[Users] SSH MAC corrupt (Re: Did you get ovirt working?)

Gabi C gabicr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 06:26:16 UTC 2013

Hello!
I was just about to reply to the list! :-)
I moved to oVirt Node - 3.0.3 - 1.1.fc19 on both nodes an updated the
engine to 3.3.2-1.fc19 and it is working now.For the nodes I performed an
clean install ( i.e. I had to reinitialize the array - ServeRaid
controller) and the only bug I encounter was the one related to
ssh-selinux, circumvented by setenforce 0.
Of course, every time I reboot nodes I had to go to console and manually
"setenforce 0"