[Users] Recommended file system?

Blaster Blaster at 556nato.com
Thu Dec 19 17:21:51 UTC 2013

On 12/19/2013 1:18 AM, Itamar Heim wrote:

> well, while ovirt can manage VMs on a host in a "local data center",
> its more powerful when you have shared storage, and can put multiple
> hosts in the cluster, live migrate VMs between them,e tc.

Right, but reliable and fast shared storage is a bit expensive for a
home lab..Even gig-E isn't all that fast compared to local SATA.

Popping out disks and moving them to a new machine isn't that big of a
deal...Under ESXi it's just "Add to inventory" and move on...This is
more complicated under ovirt, but I don't do it that often, so it's not
extremely inconvenient.