[Users] Python SDK list vms slow, excessive cpu usage

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Wed Dec 18 08:13:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

thanks to Sander for disclosing this issue.

We were also looking into using python to query the vms.
But this looks not very promising.

We have the need to query for much more vms, and we can't
wait for just the possibility of a fix in 3.4.

Maybe this can be circumvented by using the REST-API?
I didn't test it for performance yet, but it seems to
be reasonable fast without high load.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen