[Users] Community Gardener for week starting at December 16

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 10:40:42 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Updates:

- Ovirt live is more lively now, booting also on USB3 ports [1].
  I tested in on Lenovo T430s. You are invited to test it on your hardware.

- Plan to add a Python mocking library canceled, one of vdsm maintainers objects
  to these libraries.

- Next: avoiding the browser warning about self signed certificate when opening
  ovirt page in the browser.

  I think that the issue is adding the signer of the ovirt certificate to the
  browser/system root ca list.

  If you happen to know how to do this, ping me on #ovirt or here.

[1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/22495

Nir