[Users] Community Gardener for week starting at December 16

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 12:01:14 UTC 2013

On 12/18/2013 12:40 PM, Nir Soffer wrote:
> - Ovirt live is more lively now, booting also on USB3 ports [1].
>   I tested in on Lenovo T430s. You are invited to test it on your hardware.
> [1] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/22495

Awesome! Thank you Nir. Do we have an ISO built from your patch? Is the
one linked to from ovirt.org/oVirt_Live correct?

> - Next: avoiding the browser warning about self signed certificate when opening
>   ovirt page in the browser.
>
>   I think that the issue is adding the signer of the ovirt certificate to the
>   browser/system root ca list.
>
>   If you happen to know how to do this, ping me on #ovirt or here.

I'm no help I'm afraid. I don't have any major issues with self-signed
certificates myself (too used to the warnings, perhaps) - do you think
it's a big issue for oVirt Live users?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13