[Users] Solaris 11.1 ISO panic on boot

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Thu Dec 19 07:37:21 UTC 2013

On 17/12/13 09:39 AM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 12/16/2013 05:47 AM, René Koch wrote:
>> Hi,

extra flags at osinfo sounds right but overriding the whole model I
think is more appropriate at the VM level configuration
  so we can actually validate it with the cluster capabilities.

os.${id}.devices.cpu.extraFlags

Itamar - I didn't get if windows would have to have its cpu overridden
or just the extra hyperV flag? (btw what's this flag name?)