[Users] iso domain in maintenance and VMs cannot start

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Sun Dec 22 10:10:14 UTC 2013

Hi
There is a patch which adds a validation to block detaching an ISO
domain  while there are VMs with attached ISO files.
(see http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/20331)

Regarding to Ernest question, IIRC The VM should run even if the ISO is
not reachable, Ernest, can u please attach the logs of VDSM and engine
so I can look into it what was the reason of the failure.

Thanks,
Maor