[Users] AcquireHostId problem

Pascal Jakobi pascal.jakobi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 16:34:55 UTC 2013

Here is the message I get on the console : Error while executing action
Attach Storage Domain: AcquireHostIdFailure
The software seems to go pretty far : it reaches the locked stated before
failing.

In engine.log
2013-12-23 16:56:49,497 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.storage.AddStoragePoolWithStoragesCommand]
(ajp--127.0.0.1-8702-2) Command
org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.storage.AddStoragePoolWithStoragesCommand throw
Vdc Bll exception. With error message VdcBLLException:
org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VDSErrorException:
VDSGenericException: VDSErrorException: Failed to CreateStoragePoolVDS,
error = Cannot acquire host id: ('8c626a3f-5846-434e-83d8-6238e1ff9e03',
SanlockException(-203, 'Sanlock lockspace add failure', 'Sanlock
exception')) (Failed with error AcquireHostIdFailure and code 661)

Can this help ?

--
*Pascal Jakobi*
116 rue de Stalingrad