[Users] disable EnableMACAntiSpoofingFilterRules per VM

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Wed Dec 25 21:25:00 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

The EnableMACAntiSpoofingFilterRules config value is defined on cluster level,
therefore this isn't a way from engine side to disable it for a specific vm/nic.

Perhaps using the "custom properties" and a vdsm hook which omits the filter rule
from the vm configuration it will be achievable.

Adding Dan to see if it is feasible or if there is a better alternative.