[Users] Map disk UUID to guest or disk name?

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Sat Dec 28 21:41:15 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi
The description field is intended just for that, so you can distinguish between disks by its description
Seems as a bug, please open a BZ on that.
Did you tried updating the description from API as well? in case that this is a UI bug you may succeed to do the same with the API unless it is a bug in the backend core.

I tried deact/activate the disk and it still didn’t update…)