[Users] about live snapshot and qemu-kvm

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Mon Dec 30 08:32:28 UTC 2013

Le 29/12/2013 12:07, Ayal Baron a écrit :
> Hi Karli,

However, glusterfs-3.4 is provided in the repos by the ovirt team
(http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/3.3.2/rpm/EL/6.5/x86_64/glusterfs-3.4.0-8.el6.x86_64.rpm)
since an other gluster package is already  available in the default el6
one... the same for jasperreport-server
(http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/3.3.2/rpm/EL/6.5/noarch/jasperreports-server-5.2.0-1.el6.noarch.rpm)
since jasperreport-server 4.7.0 is available in the centos repo... Why
couldn't be the case for qemu-kvm with qemu-kvm-rhev?
>> /K

Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau
Pôle exploitation et maintenance