[Users] Attach nfs domain to gluster dc

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 17:29:13 UTC 2013

Hi Sergey,

Sorry for the delay, but the holydays got in the middle. I've tried copy
the images among the domains, but I've got the new domain corrupted
(copied more than I should I guess). I'm trying now to learn to use
ovirt-shell as Itamar pointed to see if I can get this going.
If it make sense to you, I can open an RFE to get the option to modify
an existing domain.
Regards,