[Users] 3.2 beta and IPA domain question

René Koch r.koch at ovido.at
Sat Feb 2 12:06:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

The IPA (or Active Directory) admin user doesn't get admin permissions anymore.
You can change this with option -addPermissions:

		-addPermissions In combination with -action=add/edit will add engine superuser permissions to the user.
			Default behaviour is not to add permissions.

Or login with admin at internal and give your IPA admin superuser permissions in webadmin.

--
Best Regards

René Koch
Senior Solution Architect