[Users] 3.2 beta and IPA domain question

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Sun Feb 3 06:13:58 UTC 2013

A question about this -
Do you think the message printed to the user (after the domain is added without -addPermissions) should be extended and have addition line like

After "Users from this domain can be granted permissions from the Web
administration interface." Maybe we should add "or the domain should be added/editted with the -addPermissions option".

What do you think?