[Users] Cannot add local storage on 3.2

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 14:42:07 UTC 2013

This is strange than.

When I configure local storage from the hosts tab, I get a new DC and
Cluster added.

When I add the local storage from the storage tab I cannot add it also.

What is the idea about the local storage ? I cannot remeber from 3.1 at the
moment but I thought I always added it as NFS share on the Host itself.