[Users] 3.2 beta and IPA domain question

Tim Hildred thildred at redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 01:25:18 UTC 2013

> After "Users from this domain can be granted permissions from the Web
> administration interface." Maybe we should add "or the domain should
> be added/editted with the -addPermissions option".
>
> What do you think?

I think that, by the time this message is shown, the domain has been added. No point in telling about how the domain _could_ have been added. Something like
"Users from this domain can be granted permissions from the Web administration interface, or by passing the -addPermissions flag to engine-manage-domains."

Tim Hildred, RHCE
Content Author II - Engineering Content Services, Red Hat, Inc.
Brisbane, Australia
Email: thildred at redhat.com
Internal: 8588287
Mobile: +61 4 666 25242