[Users] HTML file display in Custom Tab

J, Satheesh satheesh.j at hp.com
Tue Feb 5 13:34:37 UTC 2013

Hi ,

I have added a custom Tab to WebAdmin portal and want to display a html file in this Custom tab.
I find that there is usage of "ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8702/" within /etc/httpd/conf.d" ,which redirects whatever request which
comes to server back to the engine-service which listens to port 8702.
This prevents me from showing a html file placed in /var/www/html,which is run on Apache server.
Every request is reverted back to oVirt main page.

How do I succeed to display html file then?
Is there a way to bypass this proxy whenever required?

Thanks and Regards
Satheesh J