[Users] HTML file display in Custom Tab

René Koch (ovido) r.koch at ovido.at
Tue Feb 5 15:02:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

You can simply bypass your with "ProxyPass ... !":

In my setup I bypass /ovirt-monitoring, which resides in /data/www:

# vi ovirt-engine.conf
<snip>
ProxyPass /ovirt-monitoring !
ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8702/ retry=5 timeout=3600

# vi ovirt-monitoring.conf
Alias /ovirt-monitoring /data/www/ovirt-monitoring
<Directory /data/www/ovirt-monitoring/>
    Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride Options
    Require all granted