[Users] Ovirt Node Automated Installation... full unattended installation?

No Reply no-reply at dc.rr.com
Wed Feb 6 15:40:03 UTC 2013

I am doing this from PXE.  Not USB.  The question is, is what I found the expected behavior?  This entire area of oVirt seems to need some serious enhancement.  The same issues exist in RHEV, which is not a surprise, but automated installation is key to enterprise adoption of either oVirt or especially RHEV, so I have the impression this feature set should have a high priority?  VMware for example has a very polished and deep deployment methodology, include full stateless deploy of ESXi.  Would like to see oVirt/RHEV reach peer stability, consistency and behavior for automated installation to what VMware does, as well as Hyper-V, and even XenServer.  I get the impression, no many are using PXE based deployment of oVirt?