[Users] Samples Portal for Ovirt

Shahar Havivi shaharh at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 09:55:27 UTC 2013

On 07.02.13 09:50, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi Shahar,
>
> This looks great! Do you have screenshots, by any chance? Or are
> these all identical to the simple user portal?
Yes,
They all identical - you have the ability to login/logout as admin and regular
user - you can view the logged-in user VMs their status and display type.
User can start/stop VM as well as start Spice session in Firefox and IE.

The look and feel is very simple html with no css,
The focus is on the simplicity of the SDK usage.

Attached screenshot from the Python portal.