[Users] Samples Portal for Ovirt

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 14:28:25 UTC 2013

Thanks Shahar!

On 02/07/2013 02:44 PM, Shahar Havivi wrote:
>>> user - you can view the logged-in user VMs their status and display type.
>>> User can start/stop VM as well as start Spice session in Firefox and IE.
>>>
>>> The look and feel is very simple html with no css,
>>> The focus is on the simplicity of the SDK usage.

I think this is perfect - it allows people to envisage the possibilities
without adding too much scaffolding which channels people in a
particular direction.

>> do we have a wiki page about this?
> http://www.ovirt.org/SamplesPortals

I moved the page to "Sample_user_portals" which is a little more in line
with our page naming conventions (no CamelText, use short descriptive
phrases with sentence capitalisation).

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13