[Users] ovirt-guest-agent: Package for Fedora has been accepted

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 08:14:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am glad that I can announce that the ovirt guest agent has been also
accepted as a package for Fedora.
I have submitted the first packages for the updates-testing repository
and if nothing goes wrong the packages will be available within a few
days :-)

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ovirt-guest-agent-1.0.6-4.fc17
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ovirt-guest-agent-1.0.6-4.fc18
<https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ovirt-guest-agent-1.0.6-4.fc17>

I am the maintainer of the fedora package, if you run into any issues
please let me know so that we can take care of handling them.

--
Regards,

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com