[Users] rhevm_admin_password = engine_admin_password ?

Jorick Astrego jorick at netbulae.eu
Mon Feb 11 17:29:33 UTC 2013

On 02/11/2013 06:11 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
> On 02/08/2013 11:45 AM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:

Yep it's the node parameter. I couldn't get it to work but missed that
the password had to be hashed with "openssl passwd -1"

I read somewhere in the past that there should be a node auto
registration option but I haven't been able to find much information on it.

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego
Netbulae