[Users] Fedora 17 firefox not optimal for 3.2 beta

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:02:59 UTC 2013

Hello,
connecting to ovirt 3.2 beta from F17 with firefox-18.0-1.fc17.x86_64 I receive

This Browser version isn't optimal for displaying the application
graphics (refer to Documentation for details)

How is the check made to show or not the warning?
What is the current status of supported browsers?
I remember someone posting a page with browser support but I'm unable
to find it right now...

I remember also on December the thread

[Users] Using the chrome/chromium browser with oVirt

Did it go ahead with chrome spice-xpi patches applied and so now
chrome usable in f17 / f18 (btw on my f17 I have
google-chrome-stable-24.0.1312.69-180721.x86_64 if needed for
testing)?

Thanks,
Gianluca