[Users] Move single vmdk (or else) disk into oVirt/RHEV

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 15:50:18 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

not sure its possible for a single disk,
i guess there is this workaround:
create ovf of vm that point to your disk as it's disk (you can create a vm with one disk in ovirt webadmin and take the ovf from the master storage domain, then edit the disk part of the ovf)
then import as a vm using the image uploader, and detach the disk from the vm..