[Users] Power Users cannot add Network Interfaces

Dead Horse deadhorseconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:16:58 UTC 2013

Power Users seems to no longer be able to add Network Interfaces to Virtual
Machines.
Super Users of course have no issues. The power users have been granted
NetworkUser Role on the respective Networks, PowerUserRole on the
respective Clusters/Storage Domains.

This failure mode is with the currently running ovirt-engine I built from
commit: 899d96c055784a54b6d2b8181e5ed13b258d009f

This used to work with my previous engine build from commit:
82bdc46dfdb46b000f67f0cd4e51fc39665bf13b

- DHC