[Users] Fwd: Internet Explorer with latest master

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 16:09:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

> Maybe you've compiled the application with -Dgwt.userAgent flag for a specific browser?

this is a good point, please make sure to compile UserPortal for all browsers, e.g. instead of:

  $ mvn clean install -Pdep,gwt-user -Dgwt.userAgent=<specificBrowser>

you should just do:

  $ mvn clean install -Pdep,gwt-user

This will compile UserPortal for all browsers.

However, I don't think this is the problem here, because IIRC when you compile UserPortal only for browser X and you try to access it in browser Y, you'll get an empty webpage.

Vojtech