[Users] [Best practice] NFS export domain served by oVirt manager?

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Fri Feb 15 09:01:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

Here is a simple question about what is the best practice about the
location of a NFS export domain.

At present, I'm using a server as the oVirt manager, and this server is
also a NFS server for the ISO storage domain.

I'm using another server to serve an NFS export domain, but I'm thinking
of changing that.

Is there any advice against the decision to host the export domain NFS
on the same server as the manager?
For the time being, I will mainly use this export storage domain to
rarely import some p2v imports, but I don't need performance.

Your opinion?

--
Nicolas Ecarnot