[Users] oVirt + drbd

Alexandru Vladulescu avladulescu at bfproject.ro
Fri Feb 15 21:15:30 UTC 2013

BTW, remembered to say that I have seen such a similar setup on 3.2 beta
for Ovirt node controller with DRBD + pacemaker and written a lsb for
ovirt and jboss service for the cluster.

The Ovirt WUI installation compasses on the Floating IP service from the
two instances, therefore it is possible if referring to this.

On 02/15/2013 11:10 PM, Alexandru Vladulescu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think it might be possible. I plan to do that myself, but don't
> consider rising DRBD to Ovirt leve, such as configuring it in the
> platform.
>
> If you're using NFS domain, you might increase your redundancy level
> by setting up on the storage nfs side a drbd + pacemaker cluster for
> nfs export or, why not bump into geo resilience replication through
> main DC and DR DC.
>
> Alex.
>

> On 02/15/2013 09:33 PM, Tobias Honacker wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> is it possible to use oVirt with the new drbd9?
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Tobias

Alexandru Vladulescu
Platform System Engineer