[Users] F18 iSCSI/FC and latest systemd/udev

Jeff Bailey bailey at cs.kent.edu
Sat Feb 16 04:17:49 UTC 2013

While not an actual problem with oVirt, the latest systemd/udev packages
for F18 (197-1) break permissions on LVM volumes and stop vdsm/qemu/etc
from accessing them.  I just downgraded them and everything seems OK but
I thought I'd let people know (easier to just avoid rather than repair
:) ).  There's a bugzilla for it from a week or two ago but since 3.2
came out I figured a lot more people might be installing it on new F18
installations with all the updates and running into problems.