[Users] Upgrading to Fedora 18

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Sun Feb 17 08:38:08 UTC 2013

Hi Kevin,

How about https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading_Fedora_using_yum ?
If you have anything specific that is unclear to you, please feel free to ask again.

Regarding ovirt upgrade - Have a look at:
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/oVirt .

It's much more elaborated than what you probably need, but you should follow the same instructions as ovirt installation.
You can use yum update instead of yum install, that's it.

Regards,
Vered