[Users] oVirt 3.2 -- Now Available

Yaniv Dary ydary at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 13:32:27 UTC 2013

I also very happy to announce that packages for oVirt Engine Report & DWH are also included in this release.
To install them run:
# yum install ovirt-engine-reports
# ovirt-engine-dwh-setup
# ovirt-engine-reports-setup

This adds a historical statistics database and a set of predefined reports for use and SSO to be able to run these reports vi the webadmin.