[Users] Ovirt & iSCSI

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 14:43:36 UTC 2013

Hi Alex,

Currently there is no document going into details as you request.
Most documentations relate to flows/capabilities.
Some features are described in more detail ( http://www.ovirt.org/Category:Feature ), but not something related to your interest AFAIK.

I remind you that we are open source though...

If you can't get it to work feel free to ask for help.
Also feel free to add the documentation you feel is lacking.

Regards,
Vered