[Users] compatibility issue

Jonathan Horne jhorne at skopos.us
Mon Feb 18 18:27:11 UTC 2013

Just got 3.2 installed as ovirt node on a fedora 18 install.  After the reboot, the console now complains with this:

2013-Feb-18, 12:20 Host rnd8 is compatible with versions (3.0,3.1) and cannot join Cluster Default which is set to version 3.2.
2013-Feb-18, 12:20 Bridged network ovirtmgmt is attached to multiple interfaces: <UNKNOWN> on Host rnd8.

The server (rnd8)  is a dell 2950 with dual X5460 processors. I never had to mess with this type of thing in the past on 3.1, is there something I did not configure on 3.2 that is causing this?  Is a dell 2950 not supported on 3.2?

Thanks,
jonathan

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind SKOPOS to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.