[Users] compatibility issue

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:12:12 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Jonathan Horne <jhorne at skopos.us> wrote:
> Just got 3.2 installed as ovirt node on a fedora 18 install.  After the
> reboot, the console now complains with this:
>

> 2013-Feb-18, 12:20 Host rnd8 is compatible with versions (3.0,3.1) and
> cannot join Cluster Default which is set to version 3.2.
>
> 2013-Feb-18, 12:20 Bridged network ovirtmgmt is attached to multiple
> interfaces: <UNKNOWN> on Host rnd8.
>

> The server (rnd8)  is a dell 2950 with dual X5460 processors. I never had to
> mess with this type of thing in the past on 3.1, is there something I did
> not configure on 3.2 that is causing this?  Is a dell 2950 not supported on
> 3.2?
>

> Thanks,
>
> jonathan

At a certain point during 3.2 development the default became 3.2.
What version is your engine? Did you install ex-novo the engine and the node?
Did you perhaps reuse an ip that for some reason is already allocated
in db as 3.1 host?

Probably not me, but others can help you if you give full details of
environment and logs...

Gianluca