[Users] oVirt engine report and dwh in 3.2

noc noc at nieuwland.nl
Tue Feb 19 11:52:02 UTC 2013

On 19-2-2013 10:03, Eli Mesika wrote:

> [...]
I just installed the reports parts and also have trouble getting at the
reports link using Firefox-18.02 on Windows. From the portal page I can
click on the Reports link and it will briefly show that I need to click
on 'something' and then the page refreshes back to the portal page.
Using IE9 I can goto the reports pages and paste it into FF and then
login and run reports.
Both IE and FF have problems with the layout of the site, lots of
overlapping text and icons, for example the login button is displayed
over the User ID: text, Need help.... is displayed over the Password:
text, after logging in more overlaps are visible.
Somehow I can't select anything from today until 2-feb. There is only
data from 1-feb going backwards ???

Joop