[Users] oVirt engine report and dwh in 3.2

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:19:29 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Yaniv Dary  wrote:
> Screen shots please

This infra of mine is @home so I will test this evening the received
suggestions.

In the mean time I'm also migrating another infra; see
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2013-February/012427.html

Already done update for engine; I'm waiting now for suggestions about
node upgrade.
In fact I found
http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.0_to_3.1_upgrade
and other links, but all of them suppose an image node
reinstall/update, not a Fedora 18 host where you previously installed
packages from engine after enabling ovirt repo

As soon as I complete the migration of this I can repeat on it the
steps of the all-in-one infra and give more details.

Gianluca